Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mission Space: CLI logs

What is it?:
CLI logs, or Common Line Interface, is data stored within the board that tell information like the telemetry does. This info includes sensor readings, GPS info, and flight mode info. Only problem is, you have to wait till the plane is grounded before you can read it.

What it did for me:
For me I saw only GPS and alt. readouts, and no readout regarding which mode the plane was in. Because of this I can infer that the plane was never truly in auto mode but I will need to look more into it. I really don't want to use and R/C tc/rx if I don't need to.

Next Step:
Figure out how to have the plane in auto mode right from the start. This is crucial because once I get the launch planes attached I wont be able to switch them all into auto mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment